- About Us
- Contact Us
Seminar - Setting up a LLC (Limited Liability Company)
Considerations for Farm and Small Business Owners
From this simple, comprehensive presentation, learn how:
• A simple LLC is generally inexpensive and easy to set up.
• A LLC can help protect your estate from law suits, creditors,
• A LLC may be used to gift a portion of your business, land,
or estate to family members, yet still maintain control.
• To properly insure your LLC.
• A LLC can provide important tax breaks in some cases.
• A LLC works well with multi-family owned businesses,
farms, rental properties, and land.
Featured Speakers to include:
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: In the Buckingham County Agricultural Center Auditorium in the Virginia Cooperative
Extension-Buckingham Office, 54 Administration Lane, Buckingham, Virginia
Refreshments will be served and seating is limited.
Registration: Please register by April 17th, 2013 by clicking here or by calling David Wise’s office at (434) 983-8780 ext. 1 or by calling the Virginia Cooperative Extension – Buckingham office at (434) 969-4261 with your choice of seminar times.
|Sponsored in cooperation with: