- About Us
- Contact Us
Seminar - Wills, Living Trusts, Estate, and Long-Term Care Planning
From this simple, comprehensive presentation, learn how:
• The new estate tax laws affect you
• To retain control of your assets
• To avoid probate and estate taxation
• To plan for long-term care
• To conserve your estate against catastrophic illness
• Free estate and long-term care planning materials
• Free opportunity to speak with an attorney
• Free follow-up consultation
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2013, 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: In the Buckingham County Agricultural Center Auditorium in the Virginia Cooperative
Extension-Buckingham Office, 54 Administration Lane, Buckingham, Virginia
Refreshments will be served and seating is limited.
Registration: Please register by March 20, 2013, by clicking here or by calling David Wise’s office at (434) 983-8780 ext. 1 or by calling the Virginia Cooperative Extension – Buckingham office at (434) 969-4261 with your choice of seminar times.
||Sponsored in cooperation with: